Overview Freedom Stick Pack Includes: 4 Freedom Sticks, 1 Multi–Charger, 1 IRC-6 Remote and 1 Carrying Bag. Freedom Stick is a unique and versatile free-standing RGB LED that can be pixel-mapped for ultimate programming creativity. This battery powered fixture has a built-in D-Fi receiver that allows it to be placed anywhere. The sticks also work excellently as truss warmers. A detachable metal base allows you to mount them on truss (clamps sold separately). User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds. Additional control options include auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the IRC-6 remote.
Snap offers affordable lease-to-own financing. Get approved
Chauvet DJ FREEDOMSTICKPACK
Lease to own for as low as $22.31/Week. Learn More
Get it now,
pay over time
Your payments could be as low as $22.31/Week.
based on the merchandise price of $579.99.*
If you have a valid approval, please select Snap as your payment method at checkout.
* This is a lease-to-own transaction. This payment is based on 52 weekly payments for a total amount of $1159.98 with a cost of lease of $579.99. Your total amount and cost of lease may vary upon credit inquiry and approval. You do not obtain ownership until all required payments are made.
- Unique and versatile free-standing LED array that adds pizazz to any event
- Battery-powered and built-in D-Fi receiver allows the stick to be placed anywhere
- Each LED can be pixel-mapped for ultimate show and programming creativity
- Detachable metal base allows for truss mounting (clamps sold separately)
- User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds
- Includes a carry bag and multi-charger for easy transportation and charging
- Control auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the included IRC-6 remote
- Use as a dazzling tabletop centerpiece, outlining aisles, room separator or inside sticks of truss for the ultimate truss warmer
|DMX Channels||3, 8, 48 or 50|
|Light Source||32 SMD LEDs (tri-color RGB) 0.2 W (50 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy|
|Strobe Rate||0 to 30 Hz|
|Maximum Run Time||(all on): up to 6.5 hours|
|Recharge Time||4.5 hours|
|Input Voltage||15 VDC, 800 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)|
|Power and Current||35 W, 0.05 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
35 W, 0.03 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
|Weight||16.4 lb (7.5 kg)|
|Size||6.3 x 6.3 x 61 in (161 x 161 x 1550 mm) unit with base|
|Bag size||60.4 x 2.6 x 8.7 in (1535 x 65 x 220 mm)|
Available on backorder